SolutionThere are instances wherein you will be asked by our staff to do a traceroute test coming from your side going to our server/s or your site.Traceroute is a computer network tool used to determine the route taken by packets across an IP network. Below is a detailed step-by-step procedure on how to do a tracereoute test on Windows, Linux/Unix and Mac platform.
1. Click "Start", then click "Run".
2. Type "command" on the space provided in the run window.
3. On the newly opened console window, type "tracert <domain.com>" or "tracert <ip address>"
example: tracert www.fluidhosting.com
: tracert 18.104.22.168
4. You can then copy and paste the result to your ticket or email.
1. Open a shell terminal console or on the shell prompt, type "traceroute <domain.com>" or "traceroute <ip address>
example: traceroute www.fluidhosting.com
: traceroute 22.214.171.124
2. Copy and paste result to your ticket or email.
- Network Status
- Contact Us